Here's what NGA and WDDA members (and the industry) should know this month.
- GlassBuild America Registration Now Open. Register Today.
- Attend Architects Forum, earn AIA units at GlassBuild America® 2011.
- New Webinar! IGMA Gas Filling with Randi Ernst of FDR Design on May 24. Learn how glass filling affects the performance of insulated glass units and the methods and materials used in this process.
- Guardian Industries, Petersen Aluminum Sponsor 2011 NGA Architects Forum.
- Learn more about planning for your business: Specific, Measurable, and Focused Goals and Create Employee Action Plans.
- Windshield, and front and rear door glass removal and replacement instructions for the 2011 Audi A4 and 2011 Honda Element.
- Check GlassBlog and The Talk every week for insight into the industry
Glass Magazine’s Guide to Decorative Glass is now available!
- If you join the WDDA by August 31, 2011, or renew your 2010 WDDA Charter Membership, your company will receive one free registration to the 2nd Annual Window & Door Dealers Forum – a $185 value.
- WDDA to Voice Concern about New Lead Testing Rules.
- Money Saving Trick: Make Payment Arrangements with Past Due Customers.
- Window & Door’s 2011 Dealers of the Year Nominations are due by June 1, 2011.
- WDDA and NGA members save on consulting services that will help you run your business and reach your customers.
- Welcome new WDDA members! Welcome new NGA members!